Please COMMENT on my blog!!!

Hey guys,
Please leave a comment on my blog if you have a chance to, because this is counted as part of my School Assessment grades.
So if you have anything to add to what Ive said, or disagree/agree with me, or even just want to leave a comment saying something short and sweet, please do.
All comments will be much appreciated =D
Thanks,
~~ Christine

Monday, September 8, 2008

It was MSNs fault!!

*this entry is for entertainment purpose only*

Over the weekend i remembered why i don't use MSN. To me, i find that mainly bad things come from it (At least when it i use it, lol).

When i was in highschool, I'd log on for "just a minute", but once you start chatting, you forget about time. By the end of the night, I'd be ready for bed, with no school work done.
Yesterday i logged on MSN for the first time in months.....
And to put things simply,
Now I'm blonde (or a yellowy, orangy, burnt apparently type of colour)!


Full (Silly) Story Below :

So, i decided i was a bit bored with my hair colour (which usually happens for me).
I thought that maybe some minor hightlights would be interesting yet subtle.

As I'm quite experienced with dying my own hair, because i've been doing it for many years now, i take out my "trusty" bleach confidentaly and start applying it in strands on my hair.
10 long minute later, after i've carfully lifted strands by strands of hair and applied this aweful smelling, wet, hair destroying product, ive got quite a bit of excess bleach left.
It seemed so little that i thought to myself "heck, why waste a handful, might as well use it".
So, i dipped my fingers into the bleach, transferring sheets of this terrible product messily over my hair, hoping to achieve the "rebel" highlight look.

Now that i've happily drentched my hair in something i cant stand the heaty-throat-gagging fumes of, im off to my computer.
I see MSN on my desktop, and think "ill just check who's online...".
Next thing i know, im happily chatting away with 3 different friends about i-have-no-idea-what.
Time flies as usual, untill suddenly i catch a glimpse of myself in my bed-side mini mirror, and to my uttur shock i see golden-like strings flowing down my neck from the hole's (pores) in my screaming scalp!! =O

Oh my gosh! I dont think i've ever jumpped out of my bed and into the shower that fast since....
Well i cant even think of the last time i was that "eager" for a sudden shower. -_-"
And here i am now.
Blonde (?) unintentionally.

Guess i might as well try it out! =D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah that was real classic of you to drift away onto msn.. totally oblivious to the awful stench on your hair.. hmm burnt golden colour on a short hair does seem pretty interesting..

wonder how you'd look with that hairstyle and colour.. perhaps highlights of red or brown would compliment the one-tone colour.. =D

Victoria said...

Bahh.. Your hair turned out to be so awesome... So thanks to the msn culprits like me!

ImsCHIPS said...

You know.. I joined this blog so that I could leave a comment..

Are we suppose to write something constructive on what you've written?? And since when are you so fascinated by Melamine infected milk? Did you have to pick that topic or something.. lol.. highly controversial :P But yeah.. it was interesting..very up-to-date info.

Anyways.. I miss you heaps and guess what my username is on this blog account? ImsCHIPS.. lol! I MS CHIPS! Get it? Get it?? Well i thought it was funny.. but I do miss you..