Please COMMENT on my blog!!!

Hey guys,
Please leave a comment on my blog if you have a chance to, because this is counted as part of my School Assessment grades.
So if you have anything to add to what Ive said, or disagree/agree with me, or even just want to leave a comment saying something short and sweet, please do.
All comments will be much appreciated =D
Thanks,
~~ Christine

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Introduction to me and my blog.

** Ms Kam Lin, don't mark this =O **


Hey all! =D

My name is Christine (we're not meant to put our full names right?) and this is just a little (informal) introduction to me and my blog.
A guide to reading this entry : If you want to only pick up the main points about me, then don't bother reading what's in brackets.
But if you want the whole "Christine" experience, then i hope you have the time. Ill help you all, by putting some stuff i think is interesting in
Italics hehe. (because bold is too attention seeking
First of all, i assume that most of the people that are viewing it (hopefully there are people viewing it, besides the lecturer) are fellow student members of SIM University in Singapore, therefore you'll understand more of what I'm ranting on about -_-"

A bit of info about me before you start reading my opinions and perceptions on various topics, issues, critiques, and other random things i tend to ponder about.
I'm sure that my point of view will be quite different to a lot of many other peoples points of view on any given subject, and this brief intro is (supposed) to help you understand why i think the way i do. [Edit in: I say this because I believe that my lifestyle and experiences so far have been so much more intense then that of any other average young adult.
In short I'd say, "I am who I made myself, more then anyone will ever understand"]

I'm half Singaporean, and half Australian, but practically grew up in Indonesia.
I'm a single child, but have always asked my parents since young (especially when they asked what i wanted for my birthday present) "can i have a brother/sister please?", and i still consider asking them that question every now and then.
I can assure you that my personal life will be strikingly different from most of you reading this, even if compared when stripped down to the basic categories.
~ For example: ~
1. Family
2. Childhood
3. Experiences so far in life
4. My personality
5. My mind-set on life and everything that goes else that goes on in what we call "life". (this can get quite tiresome listening to, i suggest you don't ask me about it. lol)

A little about my personality:
- I'm honest. (most of the time, too honest for my liking and anyone else)
- I'm usually REALLY hyper! =D Like super-duper crazy hyper. aka energetic.
- I'm creative, but mainly when its to do with coming up with crazy idea's (that I'm not going to share with you =P *embarrassed look*)
- Ive always got my best intentions, so if i sound harsh, or accidentally ignore you, chance's are i didn't mean to. So give me a tap, put on a sad face and I'll apologize and rephrase =)
- And last but not least, as you can tell, I'm very expressive. Whether its by the way i say things, my facial expressions while telling a story, or all the emoticons i use in SMS. You'll always be able to tell if I'm interested in what I'm saying =P lol.

Ok, well i guess that's all for now...
I hope you'll continue to read what lies ahead, because I'm already curious about what I'll write about.

~~ Christine

P.S. I'm very open, and love to chat! ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Haloooo you!!!

Anonymous said...

not bad ~~ here is ur comment =)
take care ~